As with any manufacturing process there are pros and cons, we aim to be transparent with our advice and offer our experience and expertise to make sure a full understanding of the service limitations are explained.
- No minimum order run.
- High graphic resolution 100% dot can be produced ideal for photographic type artwork.
- Reduction in time and costs for small run production.
- The transfers can be fired onto a wide variety of ceramic, enamel and glass surfaces with firing temperatures ranging from 780 - 950 degrees (guidelines only)
- Quick sampling and prototyping time.
- Fired transfers are fade and UV Resistant to give high durability.
- Only CMYK colours can be printed.
- Pantone colours cannot be matched 100% only a true representation.
- Inconsistency of reprinting the same files over a period of time.
- Large solid colour areas look saturated and blemishes are prone to show.
- Only A3 size sheets can be printed not any larger or smaller formats.